GrowBlock Hydroponic Garden
Your food shouldn't be more well-traveled than you are. GrowBlocks are your answer.
Grow enough fresh, delicious, sustainable, affordable food to feed up to 4 people in the same space as a bookshelf and with virtually no upkeep. It's the same commitment as a goldfish but a lot more fun (and way more delicious).
Here's what's different about produce grown in a GrowBlock:
- It's more nutrient-dense so it packs more of a health punch.
- It's cleaner because growing in your home means zero pests, meaning no need for pesticides.
- It tastes better because all the vitamins and minerals go right to the roots instead of getting lost in soil.
- It's better for the environment because the food travels from your living room to your kitchen instead of 1500 miles.
- It's more affordable because a monthly GrowBox subscription breaks down to $3 per person per week to feed 4 people.
- It's more flexible because when you grow inside, you don't have seasonal growing periods - you can grow your favorites all year long.
- It's less messy since there's zero dirt.
- It's easier because instead of getting dressed, getting in your car, grabbing a cart, finding what you want at the store, checking out, driving home, washing your produce, then enjoying it, you just walk to your GrowBlock, harvest what you want, and enjoy.
Here's how it works:
First, choose your initial GrowBox subscription length. We've got 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month options. Each month we'll let you know when it's time to see what's new that month and choose your plants. Then, like clockwork, we'll send you your new plants as well as the two bottles of GrowUp solution you'll add to your GrowBlock throughout the month.
Second, we'll ship out your GrowBlock to you on November 28th. In the meantime, we'll be sending you information on how to pick which plants you'd like to start with in your GrowBlock. For your very first GrowBox, we're including 15 plants instead of the usual 5 so you can get up and running as quickly as possible!
Third, you'll follow our super-simple set-up instructions. At 30 minutes or less, we've made it easy to (quite literally) get your GrowBlock off the ground.
Fourth, you just add water! Four gallons to start, plus one bottle of GrowUp solution, then you'll just add water following the directions when the light on your GrowBlock turns on.
That's it! You'll be a pro at growing your own produce in no time at all.
We've got a 60-day return policy and a 1-year warranty. Get the details here.